In this summer, why don’t you try to get off the beaten track with a fulfilled vacation break? In case you want to refresh yourself but cannot escape from your working schedule for a long time, a two-week getaway seems to be plausible. If you still hesitate to choose your optimal destination, let us help you broaden the horizons with a complete Indochina trip with Vietnam and Myanmar. Travelling between these two neighboring countries not only assists you to save money (and time, of course), but is also absolutely marvellous with a wide range of exhilarating experience. A Vietnam and Myanmar combined tour can offer you the harmonious fusion striking natural beauty and religious culture in a short period. Feel excited, right? Below are some exclusive tips for you to enjoy a 15-days expedition.
Are you planning your first trip to Vietnam with children? You are still anxious that Vietnam is suitable for a family trip or not. Let take a look at our answers to some of the most frequent asked questions about travelling in Vietnam with family.
Having been through ups and downs for thousands of years, Vietnam is home to many customs and traditions. Sometimes, it is hard for tourists to apprehend these ethics and behave in a proper way. If you plan to have a Vietnam customized tour this year, you may want to take a look at must- know information about Vietnam culture.
Siem Reap is considered as a Cambodia’s culture heart with Angkor Wat and many religious buildings. If you want to have a spiritual journey, try to join a Cambodia private tour and soak in the best 8 traditional activities below.
“What is the best city in the world to visit right now?” This is the question Travel + Leisure asked its readers every year to discover what cities are worth experiencing around the world. The criteria for readers to rate are based on sights and landmarks, culture, cuisine, friendliness, shopping and overall value. This year, for the first time Hoi An, Vietnam was pronounced by readers of Travel + Leisure as the world’s best city in 2019.
- How to spend two weeks in Myanmar and Vietnam?
- Vietnam Family Tours FAQs
- Things you should know about Vietnam culture
- 8 best must-try activities in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Hoi An was named as the best city in the world of 2019 by Travel & Leisure Magazine
- 6 best reasons to try homestay in a Vietnam holidays
- How to spend 1 week in Cambodia
- 7 things you should not eat or drink in Vietnam
- Best exhilarating experiences you can only have in Laos
- 6 easy ways to get off the beaten track in a Vietnam private tour