Terms and conditions of Viajeindochina & Nadova Tours. The following terms and conditions are applied to bookings made by you through your usage of Viajeindochina & Nadova Tours.
DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN
Children under 12 years are usually granted a reduction up to 25% of the land tour, 25% of airfare, provided that they are accompanied by at least two full-paying adults and stays in the same room. An extra bed is fully charged as adult.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
30% of the total tour cost to be deposited upon commitment of the tour, this deposit is non-refundable. This amount will be paid by credit card or bank transfer plus bank charges (processing costs) is required to confirm your booking. (If the deposit amount is less than US$ 100, a US$ 100 deposit will be added). Once the deposit is received, it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all terms and conditions.
The remaining balance of the tour price (70%) is due upon your arrival to Vietnam, payable at our offices in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam). Cash is preferred to reduce any processing fees that may affect your cost.
The deposit should be made by Credit Card or Bank transfer with following details:
- Credit Card/Debit Card: This way is very simple. Just give us your card details and we will manage the collection.
Note: When you pay by Credit Card/Debit Card, please add 3% of convenient fee (3.3% for Amex)
- Bank Transfer: Please contact our Travel Consultant to obtain bank account information. We suggest to clients that they should only make a bank transfer through Vietcombank (swift code: B F T V V N V X). It will take us 2-7 days to receive your money. Vietcombank is preferred due to short processing time.
BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
- Account name: NGUYEN DINH THANG
- Account number in USD: 0691370319815
- Account number in Euro: 0691140319816
- Bank Name: Bank for Trade Of Vietnam (Vietcombank)
- Bank Address: 198 TRAN QUANG KHAI - HOAN KIEM - HANOI - VIETNAM (BRANCH: HA TAY - HANOI - VIETNAM)
- SWIFT CODE: BFTV VNVX (You have to put the Swift Code well which is: B F T V V N V X)
Note: There are 3 options of charge when you make the bank transfer
1. All charges to be post by remitter (OUR)
2. All charges to be borne by beneficiary (BEN)
3. Charges to be shared (SHA)
We only accept the option 1 because the prices we give are NET prices.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. The following rules apply for cancellations:
For FIT (Group of less than 8 double rooms or less than 16 adults):
* More than Fifteen (15) days prior to departure: The total deposit paid to us (30% of the Tour cost) for the administrative fee in accordance with canceling advanced arrangements, will be valid for one (1) year from the date the deposit was received. During this time (365 days) the amount can be applied to other tours and services. After one (1) year the deposit amount is forfeited.
* 14-2 (Fourteen to Two) days prior to departure: 100% loss of the paid deposit due to hotel charges for no-shows and organizing fees.
* Within 1 day prior to departure or No-Show: 100% on total charge.
For GIT (Group of 8 double rooms or from 16 adults):
Please contact our Travel Consultant of the Cancellation Policy for GIT.
No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, included in the tour price, but not utilized by the tour members. Travel documents will be compiled after the deposit has been received and are sent two or three weeks prior to departure. These documents will be sent via email, and should be printed out by participants and retained as a receipt.
All possible care is taken to ensure that our suppliers maintain the highest possible standards. However, we are not responsible in any way for problems, however they arise, that result from the booking of services we do not directly control.
Viajeindochina & Nadova Tours, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, servants or agents shall not be responsible or become liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss or delay to person or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly due to any events beyond our control.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. However, should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately. However, should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
Any question related to this issue, please Contact Us for further explanation.