Among all the festivals in Vietnam, TET of the lunar New Year is the biggest celebration and the most important one for Vietnamese. This is a chance for family reunion, paying tribute to ancestors, enjoying delicious food and praying in pagodas and temples. Everything will be closed for at least 4 or 5 days of the New Year so it is often recommended that tourists should avoid that time when travelling in Vietnam because there can be a lack of good service. However, lets prepare and arrange your tours well beforehand, this time can be an once-in-a-lifetime experience for you to know deeper about the charming culture of Vietnam.
Vietnam is a small but majestic country, where history and culture mix with natural wonders, great cuisine and naturally friendly people. Most travelers to Vietnam are attracted by the country’s wonderful natural beauty: From the green rice fields in the north to the fascinating bustle of the Mekong Delta in the south. Vietnam has everything for anyone wanting to find unforgettable holidays. Here is the most amazing tourist attractions in Vietnam.
Indochina is a name to describe the area between China and India, effectively the extreme South East of Asia which is known now as Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Indochina is an amazing place with a great diversity of history and culture as well as landscapes and cuisine which is now becoming a wonderful destination for travelers around the world. There are so many things to do and see when you are traveling in Indochina. Here are top 10 things you should think about if you are going to plan a holiday in Indochina area
- 4 adventurous things to try in Da Nang
- Top dishes to try when travelling to Da Nang
- Top 10 awesome things to do when travelling to Da Nang (2)
- Top 10 awesome things to do when travelling to Da Nang (1)
- 5 interesting facts that will make you want to travel to Da Nang
- 5 best things to do in Bangkok
- Bangkok street food – top dishes (2)
- How to spend 3 weeks in Vietnam
- Bangkok street food - Top dishes (1)
- How to spend two weeks in Vietnam